Our client is a serviced apartment provider with over 150 properties across 11 sites, within prime central London locations in the United Kingdom. The company provides 4 and 5 star accommodations within residential apartments and provides services (linen, cleaning, concierge) so the guest has all the conveniences of a hotel, but the flexibility and space of an apartment.
The company currently has 20 staff in Manila and is investing heavily into expansion of the Manila operations, expanding it to the point where it will overtake London as the primary hub of the company. This means the majority of the professional services; innovation and leadership will come from Manila.
Job Purpose / Duties:
To generate sales by answering (inbound) customer inquiries via email phone and chat; as well as handle accommodation bookings with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Further duties include:
• Maintain customer confidence and high degree of positive service level association.
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to schedule work orders.
• Record and coordinate actions taken and instructions received from clients, internal departments & contractors.
• Undertake advanced training and maintain up to date knowledge of systems and procedures.
• Update client database from correspondence and verbal instruction received.
• General office administration services as required
• Maintain secure office environment
• Any other duties as required by the client
Skills / Qualifications:
• Must be a college graduate
• Affable, friendly personality
• Very efficient, organized and self-motivated.
• Experience handling UK accounts is an advantage
• Experience with booking reservations is an advantage
• Excellent English speaking (with neutral accent preferred) and writing skills.
• Excellent English conversational comprehension required
• Must be a fast-learner with high adaptability
• Must have average computer skills with fast accurate data entry ability.
• Has the ability to remain calm in pressure situations; assertive when required and quick-witted
• Emotionally sound with good problem solving and decision making skills
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
• Applicants must be willing to work in rotating shift schedule (but will always have 3 consecutive days off per week)
• Applicants must be willing to work in General Santos City
We will only consider candidates who apply through our job portal.
Please get online to our website to register and apply:
Interested to apply on this position, please fill in the form below:/